This recipe is an easy way to elevate your daily dishes! This one and done can sit in your fridge and be used for weeks to come. Summer BBQing, light fare and fresh produce all bold well for this fresh summer dressing. This delicious recipe has fresh citrus-forward flavours that add depth and complexity to any salad, sandwich, avocado toast, roasted or charred root veggies and light fresh recipes. To find out more about Chef Sarah Kashani, check out her website.
– 1/2 head of fennel
– 4 cloves of garlic
– 1 shallot
– 1 Large bunch of dill
– 1 Large bunch of basil
– 1 bunch of fresh oregano
– 1/2 cup of good-tasting olive oil
– Honey to taste 2 to 3 tablespoons (wildflower works best)
– Juice 2 to 3 Oranges
– Juice of 1 Grapefruit
– Juice of 2 Lemons
– Juice of 2 Limes
– 1/4 cup of warm water
– Raspberry vinegar 2 tablespoons
– Salt 1 pinch (the cheese contains salt/ salt to taste)
– Pepper 1 pinch
– 1/2 cup of freshly grated parmesan
Chop all ingredients and throw them in your blender and turn on high for 2 min or until fully blended. Should make about a little over a litre of dressing.
Lasts about a month in a cold fridge High in acidity and will develop its flavour over time.
A few tablespoons go a long way and can be thinned out with a tasting/ quality olive oil.
If you prefer a little sweeter you can always add more honey
– Avocado toast
– Garlic bread
– Roasted or Charred veggies
– Wine: Trimbach – Riesling Alsace 2019, Marques de Lares – Cava Brut Rosado, Viognier – Yalumba y Series